Thursday, September 22, 2011

Avail the Glam Cosmetics

The cheapest prices for popular brands is finally available in the Philippines.. I am very glad to announce that we have finally started to do business. I am so sorry my friends for the lack of updates this past few days, the moment my stocks arrived I cant help myself from being hyper and for being excited with the make-up lipsticks mascara eyeliners Bath & Bodyworks and so many exciting stuff, all authentic shipped directly at my doorstep from CANADA!. I had a mini heart attack.

We have not formally gone live in our facebook page but our items started to move I love the thought of it!.. I will soon post items on sale here in my blog to keep you guys updated, for my friends outside the Philippines Girls I ache to send you fabulous make-up but hopefully soon we will open our doors to international delivery..
I admire my Male friends (they're not gays) around here, they were just one of the many enthusiastic buyers buying the items for their Sisters Moms Girlfriends Aunts etc.! 

Blogger friends in Manila if you would like to check some items Please add us on Facebook and let me know what you are interested in and let's meet hehehe and get these cheap and great bunch of make-up!. I am also arranging to tie-up with make-up artist friends in the metro we might someday organize a make-up party for you girls.

I know you love Cha-cha Tint by Benefit it's 37 Australian Dollars but we sell it for ONLY 1,250 Pesos! Only two 2pcs. left

Here's a Few photos I have taken. 

I personally like this collection from RIMMEL London at 350php each.




we have L'oreal Paris lip ensentials, le Gloss, Lipstick, and our favorite the Infallible duo in Beyonce red! Fierceness!! 
The Infallible LipColor in Beyonce RED at 500Php



We have a collection of Mascara that I realized some of them are not available in the Philippines. The prices are so cheap compared to popular Malls. prices start at 310php


Follow us on Facebook and let's talk about make-up!



1 Fabulous Comments:

Congrats! business man na gid! =)

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts about this post will be greatly appreciated =)

Jogelized

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More