Sunday, September 4, 2011

Breakfast by The beach

I kind of regret the day lastweek when I was hysterical about swaying coconut trees and white sandy beach. I just thought I had enough of the tropics and wants to experience the northern hemisphere, the cold weather the thought of wearing thick clothes. I must admit I am a tropical mermaid.

But what about this set-up? well ok a mobile photo is not really the best (you have to buy a new phone darling). but having to spend a wonderful morning by the beach is still nice. Especially when you are with someone preparing breakfast :-) 

We will soon fry eggs together in the morning hehehehe chos!

0 Fabulous Comments:

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts about this post will be greatly appreciated =)

Jogelized

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More