Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dubai

I'm finally back in Philippines after a short holiday in Dubai. First I'd like to hit myself for over reacting about my visa well by the way for filipino tourists going to Dubai I think the best way to apply for a visit visa is to ask your hotel to assist you. I stayed with Jumeirah so thankfully it was just smooth as silk chos!! Immigration officers in Philippines and Dubai were okay with me no questions asked.

We Stayed at Al Qasr , the crown jewel of Madinat Jumeirah.... we arrived way too early at the hotel (7am) and stayed for a few hours in a courtesy room. Ordered Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial from the in room dinning menu so we can sleep a bit and adjust. When our room was ready for occupancy my gums!!, it was huge and the balcony was facing Souk Madinat and Burj Al Arab. They have massive pools And they have a huge breakfast buffet and endless list of restaurants. They also have two lounges for the VIPs the first one is on the lower floor where you can bring your children and the other one is on the 5th floor where we always go for coffee coz there were no kids around.

During my visit to Dubai I really had no concrete plans of meeting all my friends based in Dubai, I mean I'm sorry guys but the holiday was really just to relax discover the city in our pace and being in a big city like yours means that I can't run from A to B easily besides I'm with my BF so you know it's all about me and him hahahaha

We also had a chance to go up and check the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the planet but I said no. LoL and I also didn't go to wild wadi I mean I'm not into sharing recycled water with so many people eeeeeewwww just ew! Chos hahahaha

The best part of the trip was when we had Coffee in Burj Al Arab we were very interested to see what's inside and we finally saw it okay so that was all about having coffee in the world's one and only 7 Star Hotel hahaha it's mind blowing, the interior, amazing.

All in all the first Visit to UAE was gorgeous I like it and finally I visited a country that required me tobget a visa haha nice trip lots of photos





























5 Fabulous Comments:

I love all your photos ganda esp sa instagram. So posh!

Do you have any video of that? I'd like to find out more details.

Feel free to visit my site ... ヴィトンバッグ

Hi there! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you may have right here on this post.

I will be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


Feel free to visit my web site; heath ledger singing cant take my eyes off you download

Great post! I hope to see you in my blog sometimes. :) thanks! I'm your new follower! Kisses from VV!!

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts about this post will be greatly appreciated =)

Jogelized

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More